Many digital presences are complex, for instance with an organization's digital presence spanning multiple domains and systems. This can make understanding the big picture very difficult.
Teams often resort to spreadsheets which are sometimes useful to show sheer scale or to look at specific pieces of content. But spreadsheets do not help much with the big picture.
In this webinar, we'll look at methods of seeing the forest AND the trees.
- Why seeing the forest and trees is important
- The Forest: Visualization techniques
- Getting information in a consistent manner to allow visualization
- The Forest AND Trees: Bouncing between forest and trees view
- The Trees: What is useful in the detailed view
About David Hobbs
David helps organizations with large, complex digital presences.
He helps organizations before large-scale transformations, to define the overall vision and also to define content transformations. Clients include the Library of Congress, Novartis, the Center for Internet Security, and World Resources Institute. He draws on his experience as a CTO of a web development shop, inside organizations in large digital rollouts, and as a consultant.