Every time you consider or make changes to your web presence is an opportunity to focus. That said, we typically get involved at certain points:
- When considering
- When implementing ongoing change
Every time you consider or make changes to your web presence is an opportunity to focus. That said, we typically get involved at certain points. Note: the best time to call us is when you are very early in the planning process, when you may not even be clear on what you are attempting.
When considering big change
Don't rush into implementation, with a high risk of repeating your mistakes. The following services help make the most of your big digital change:
- Implementation Strategy
- Content Plans for Migrations and Redesigns
- One-day workshop to do an initial migration estimate
- RFP development and selection process
- Initial impact assessment (centering on a one-day decision-making workshop)
- Executive decision-making workshop
- Content inventory dashboards (leave Excel behind)
David Hobbs wrote the book Website Migration Handbook v2.
When implementing ongoing change
Unfocused sites happen during the slow day-to-day erosion of short-term decisions. David Hobbs also provides ongoing guidance to organizations to help you navigate change on an ongoing basis.